Notice of Meeting
Committee Meeting of Kilmorack Community Council will be held on Thursday 4th
March 2021 virtually on Zoom at 8.00pm.
Apologies for Absence:
Minutes of previous meeting
Police Scotland, Beauly Area Report: subject to availability of Police Officer.
- Altyre path improvement and Quarry Path repairs – Breedon/MH/JS
- Safety Issues. Lovat estate road(Boulder) Black Bridge (access) – MH
- Access Track between Mark Hedderwick and Duncan Fraser – MH
- Bus services on the Braes – Improvement report – MH
- SSE – Lochluichart provision and extension to Wester Balblair.
- SSE – SVC upgrade and noise/Team meeting and update
- Breedon Virtual Meeting update
- Caulternich Battery Storage – Virtual consultation report
- Pandemic – KCC response update
- AGM 2020/21 – plans?
Chairman’s Business: Caulternich Community response
Vice Chairman’s Business:
Secretary’s Business and Correspondence:
Next Meeting: TBA
Due to this being the first meeting using Zoom, a virtual method, we are unable to accommodate residents or members of the public. This decision has been sanctioned by the Ward Manager.