Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 2nd May 2019 at the ‘The Kirk, Wester Balblair’ at 7.45pm
Present: Steve Byford (Chair), John Stewart (Vice Chair) Mary Graham (Secretary), Duncan Fraser(Treasurer), John Graham
Apologies: Mark Hedderwick, Cllr. Margaret Davidson
Meeting commenced: 19.37hrs
Minutes of the previous meeting Thursday 4th April 2019 were taken as read and accepted as a true and accurate record. Proposed by Steve Byford, seconded by Duncan Fraser – Approved.
Police Scotland: No officer present and no incidents on monthly report.
- Drains – JT (Community Services-roads) to arrange clearance by Birchcroft.
- Parking issues at Groam of Annat – Email to Ian Shepherd re cars parking on grass at toll corner causing hazard to road users.
- Meeting with EHOs re noise monitoring (switching station) results will be heard on the 3rd
Vice Chairman’s Report:
- Wind Blown rubbish from Global – JS informed that skips now have lids. Some rubbish still not picked up.
- Toll Path on demand light number 9VN not working – email JT(Roads)
Secretary’s Business and Correspondence:
- Reminder of SSE Liaison meeting Tuesday 7th May 2019.
- Requested permission to order wreath for Remembrance Sunday – All agreed.
- Balance £2114.53.
Planning Matters: No Planning applications
- SB had spoken to Connor re weed suppression.
- JG to speak to Kevin re grass cutting.
- Condolence Card the Masheter family. Peter had been the treasurer for the KCC for some years and was fondly remembered.
- Email Kelly Scott: Query progress of quarry path last phase re-instatement.
- Toll – ask for pot hole repairs before the Highland Cross. JS to email Breedons.
- Damaged handrail on Toll Bypass. Notified to THC (damaged by animal)
Next meeting: Thursday 6th June 2019 – 7.30pm Ffordes Photographic (the Kirk)
Meeting Closed: 8.25pm