Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 4th April 2013 at the ‘The Kilmorack Hall’ at 8.00pm
Present: Steve Byford (Chairman), John Stewart, Mary Graham(Secretary), John Graham, Duncan Fraser, Clare Caldwell, Mark Hedderwick
Community Members: Ron Mclaughlin + SSE (Lisa Marchi) and Balfour Beatty (Ben James)
Minutes of the previous meeting Thurs 7th March 2013 were taken as read and accepted as a true and accurate record. Proposed by Duncan Fraser and seconded John Stewart – Approved.
- Lisa Marchi(SSE) and Ben James(Balfour Beatty) gave an update on the Beauly-Denny project about road closures on the Black Bridge and power restrictions. The Altyre Rd was also discussed and Lisa Marchi agreed to speak to Murphys. Lisa Marchi and Ben James left at 8.23pm.
- Green Dog Walker’s Scheme update. A representative of the scheme will come to a future meeting.
- Glen Affric Hydro Scheme. Mark Hedderwick reported on the information so far but decisions are still under consideration and he will keep a watching brief.
- Altyre Road and Beauly Toll updates. John Graham provided new maps and the council members will mark up areas needing attention. Cllr. Helen Carmichael will speak to TEC Services re ditches and culverst at the lower end of Altyre Road.
- Beinn Mhor (WPD Scotland Ltd) had requested to attend a meeting. The Committee agreed that any meeting should involve the whole community and the Chair asked that WPD be informed of our position.
- An upgrade to the plans for the Shooting Lodge and Estate Office for the Farley Estate were discussed. It was felt that no further action need be taken.
- The Inverness Community Council Forum has asked for questions for the meeting with Fergus Ewing. Questions have been sent but there is much doubt if the meeting will go ahead as few members are available.
Finance: The treasurer reported that the Community Council was solvent.
- Cleaning of Memorial Path at Beauly Toll. Contact Jeff Fridge to ascertain the situation with the grants for upgrading Memorials as part of the 100th anniversary
Next meeting 2nd May 2013 at the Kilmorack Hall – 7.30pm.
Meeting Closed: 21.34hrs