Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 3rd November 2022 at Beauly Bowls Club starting at 7.30pm.
Present: Steve Byford(Chair), Duncan Fraser(Treasurer), Mary Graham, John Stewart(Vice-Chair), Graeme Mackay, John Graham(Secretary), Cllr. David Fraser, Cllr. Emma Knox, Cllr. Chris Balance.
Apologies: Cllr. Helen Crawford, Mark Hedderwick
Meeting Commenced at 19.32hrs (7.32pm)
Minutes of Meeting 22nd September 2022: Proposed: Steve Byford, Seconded: Graham Mackay
- SSE Speed Cameras – Update – This is in the hands of the project engineer and we have yet to receive clarification.
- Beauly Cluster Consultation – This was discussed in detail and the issues are re-siting of the Kilmorack Dam transformer and flood alleviation(SEPA) at Aigas Dam. Next consultation will be in January 2023.
- Road Repairs – Dry weather precluded identifying the main problem areas but with more rain they can be easier identified and we will map the priorities shortly .
- Our Future Highland Survey was discussed and a response formulated.
- CLG Liaison Meeting- Much of this had been discussed under the Beauly Cluster but SB and Cllr David Fraser reported on the other issues not least local employment and encouraging SSE to employ more local contractors. Other issues such as the new lines were also remarked on.
- Path cutback and Altyre mowing completed for this year and just fractionally under budget.
- Beauly Cluster response and Beaver response sent- Report on Beaver Consultation delayed but in progress
- Kilmorack Community Hall AGM – 20th November 2022, 7.00pm. Some mew Officers and new Chairman sought.
- Balance stands at £3857.84
- 22/04117/FUL Ornum House – Discussed and objection raised on over development and contrary to IMFLDP- Hinterland Development
Meeting Closed: at 21.10hrs (9.10pm)
Next Meeting: Thursday 1st December at Beauly Bowls Club starting at 7.30pm