Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 7th December 2017 at the ‘The Kirk, Wester Balblair’ at 7.30pm
Present: Steve Byford (Chair), John Stewart (Vice-Chair), Mary Graham(Secretary), Duncan Fraser(Treasurer), John Graham, Mark Hedderwick, Cllr. Emma Knox.
Apologies: Cllr. Margaret Davidson
Meeting commenced: 19.32hrs
Police Scotland, Beauly Area Report:
- PC Jones – No incidents in KCC area but asked residents to prepare their vehicles for winter.
Minutes of the previous meeting Thurs 2nd November 2017 were taken as read and accepted as a true and accurate record. Proposed by Duncan Fraser, seconded by John Stewart – Approved.
- Path Maintenance –Altyre and Toll Bypass – A meeting with Cllr. Margaret Davidosn and John Taylor(Community Services-roads) at The Council Offices was attended by Stev byford, John Stewart and John Graham. Proposal that KCC were paid, either a yearly or lump sum payment to manage the SSE constructed area. Cllr. MD to refer to Finance Director to develop a plan.
- Bank Closure at RBS Beauly. Universal concern was expressed at the damage to the community following the recent closure of Bank of Scotland. Explore alternatives and contact other local Community Councils. Letter to the CEO of RBS expressing our concerns. Cllr. MD is pursuing this on a national level.
- SSEN – New liaison person, Kelly Scott, had been appointed and JG had been in contact with her regarding the next CLG meeting. She said that they were awaiting evaluation pf noise monitoring.
Chairman’s Report: No Report
Vice Chairman’s Report: No Report
- Balance stands at £2394.64. Secretaries Honorarium of £400 to be paid.
Secretary’s Business and Correspondence:
- First aid training – dates and venue to be confirmed but were awaiting booking form from Kilmorack Hall.
- Next years meeting dates and venue were presented and agreed.
PlanningMatters: No applications
- Building works, Altyre Steading – Still no warning road signs of men working.
Next meeting: Thursday 1st February 2018 at 7.30pm At Ffordes Photographic(the Kirk)
Meeting Closed: 20.52hrs