Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 2nd June 2016 at the ‘The Kilmorack Hall’ at 7.45pm
Present: Steve Byford (Chair) John Stewart (Vice-Chair), Mary Graham(Secretary), John Graham, Duncan Fraser, Cllr. Jean Davis
Apologies: The Police
Meeting commenced: 7.58pm
Minutes of the previous meeting Thurs 12th May April 2016 were taken as read and accepted as a true and accurate record. Proposed by John Graham, seconded by Steve Byford – Approved.
Police Scotland, Beauly Area Report:
- In the absence of a Police Officer MG read the report. This included details of the air rifle amnesty and the requirement to apply for a licence before the end of December. Residents holding a firearms/shotgun licence have until their next renewal to obtain a licence, which would then be contiguous, but in the absence of one it will not be possible to buy any further air weapons. JG reported that the Police were collating a register of available Defibrillators..
Matters arising: None
- The Chair reported on the latest CLG meeting. Email NA re error of dates on Resident’s letter
Vice Chairman’s Report:
- JS has had some larch planks donated for the seat. JS and SB to meet the stone mason to discuss the bench
Secretary’s Business and Correspondence:
- Order Wreath for War Memorial. All agreed.
- No expenditure this month. Balanced stands at £2652.36
Planning Matters: No applications this month
Next meeting: Thursday 1st September 2016 at 7.45pm
Meeting Closed: 9.00pm