Minutes of Meeting, 10th May 2018

Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 10th May  2018 at the ‘The Kirk, Wester Balblair’ at 7.30pm

Present:   Steve Byford (Chair), John Stewart (Vice-Chair), Mary Graham(Secretary), Duncan Fraser(Treasurer), John Graham., Cllr. Margaret Davidson.

Apologies:  Mark Hedderwick, Cllr. Emma Knox.

Meeting commenced: 19.36hrs

Minutes of the previous meeting Thurs 5th April   2018  were taken as read and accepted as a true and accurate record.  Proposed by Steve Byford, seconded by Duncan Fraser – Approved.

Police Scotland:  No officer available.

Matters arising:                                                                             

  • Road Repairs – Most pot holes have now been filled. DF remarked that there are a couple on the top road which remain to be done.
  • Funding for Altyre Path Maintenance – JG reported invoice for funding had been sent to THC. We are still awaiting the final contract. Ditch has to be cleared on Altyre path (THC) and an area still needs to be raised. THC has agreed supplementary funding as part of our contract. JS to speak to contractor.
  • Toll Bypass/Altyre weed clearance – Query an application of roundup twice a year. JG to purchase some and JG and DF to arrange application. Grass cutting – contact Kevin Robertson re their quote.
  • Litter Pick – Aigas Field Centre to clear from CC boundary to Aigas Dam. We need to arrange the rest of the road.
  • Kilmorack Cemetery update – JG to meet with Cllr. Margaret Davidson and Hugh Gardner (Head of Bereavement Services – THC) on 18th May at 10.00am at Kilmorack Cemetery.

Chairman’s Report:

  • SB reported that the remaining sand/stone from the SSE house to be sold.
  • Substation Noise still heard in Wester Balblair. Email Kelly Scott re next Community Liaison Meeting.

 Vice Chairman’s Report:

  • Commemorative Plaque for Toll Path seat has arrived and general opinion chose the dark wood as backing. DF and JS to arrange installation.

.

Secretary’s Business and Correspondence:

  • Police Scotland want info leaflet about Bogus Callers disseminated. SB to print and arrange delivery.
  • Draft Wayfinding Strategy Inverness – Details online.

 Treasurer’s Report:

  • No transactions.£36.54 for seat plaque Balance stands at £1928.11.

PlanningMatters:

  • 18/01771/FUL – Teanassie Lodge. Revised plans. No objections
  • 18/0718/PNO – Teanroit PNO – No objections

 AOCB:

  • Caravan by Dunmore (abandoned/vandalised) JG to speak to John Taylor (Community Services-Roads) for advice.
  • Access into Altyre House – Road drain has collapsed. SB has contacted Kelly Scott(SSEN). Arranging for repair.
  • Toll Junction repair – Email Breedon cc MD to have repair done before the Highland Cross.

 

Next meeting: Thursday 7th June 2018 – 7.30pm At Ffordes Photographic(the Kirk)

           

Meeting Closed: 21.11hrs                                                                           

Signed:

  SB-Small                                                                    

 Steve Byford

Chairman           

Advertisements