Minutes of Meeting, 6th September 2018

Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 6th September 2018 at the ‘The Kirk, Wester Balblair’ at 7.30pm

Present:   Steve Byford (Chair), John Stewart (Vice-Chair), Mary Graham(Secretary),  John Graham., Duncan Fraser(Treasurer), Mark Hedderwick(left 8.30pm)

Apologies:  Cllr. Emma Knox, Cllr. Helen Carmichael.

Meeting commenced: 19.40hrs

Minutes of the previous meeting Thurs 7th June 2018  were taken as read and accepted as a true and accurate record.  Proposed by John Stewart, seconded by John Graham – Approved.

Police Scotland:  MG read report of two incidents of salmon poaching at Aigas Dam. Four persons reported to the Courts.

Matters arising:

  • THC Community Council’s Initial Engagement Survey – JG asked for comments. Will resend survey. JG and MG to attend consultation meeting at the Town House prior to the IACCF meeting on next Wednesday.
  • Beauly Parking Review: Comments from the meetings to be conveyed to Beauly CC.
  • Toll By-Pass weeding – Contractor has sprayed and cleared whins. Spray again in Spring. Altyre path – leave next grass cutting until Spring.
  • Beauly-Deanie upgrade – Residents informed of new delays on works. Ask why? Confirm date of next SSE CLG Meeting.
  • ACF update – JG reported on AGM. Fire wood distribution to be discussed at the next Woodfuel meeting. ACF has now a forest tractor, trailer and sawmill and has started worked on a new shed for workshop and machine storage.

Chairman’s Report:

  • Next CLG with SSE 19th MG to confirm with Kelly Scott.

Vice Chairman’s Report:

  • JS reported street light out in WB. Reported in June – awaiting action

Secretary’s Business and Correspondence:

  • THC Quality Awards – No nominations.
  • HSCHT 20th Annual Conference – No attendance
  • IACCF – Wed 12th Sept 2018 – JG and MG to attend

Treasurer’s Report:

  • Balance stands at £2156.00 and we have notification that our much reduced grant will be in our bank shortly.

PlanningMatters:

  • JG stated a conflict of interest as ACF had applied for a PNO for new forest buildings. No objections had been registered.

AOCB:

  • The Your Cash Your Choice disbursement is due and we had suggested lifebuoys on the River. However there seemed little support from the Angling Club. No further action. 

Next meeting: Thursday 4th October 2018 – 7.30pm At Ffordes Photographic(the Kirk)          

Meeting Closed: 21.10hrs                                                                           

Signed:

SB-Small                                                                       

 Steve Byford

Chairman           

Advertisements