Minutes of Meeting held on Thursday 1st November 2018 at the ‘The Kirk, Wester Balblair’ at 7.30pm
Present: Steve Byford (Chair), Mary Graham(Secretary), John Graham., Duncan Fraser(Treasurer), Cllr. Emma Knox
Apologies: John Stewart(Vice Chair), Cllr. Margaret Davidson
Meeting commenced: 19.40hrs
Minutes of the previous meeting Thurs 11th October 2018 were taken as read and accepted as a true and accurate record. Proposed by Duncan Fraser, seconded by John Graham – Approved.
Police Scotland: Asked to circulate Rural Watch Poster and information. No officer avaialbel.
- Highland Cross Presentation Invite – John Stewart and wife to attend. MG to reply.
- IACCF – 7th November 2018. New CEO of The Highland Council to speak. JG and NG to attend.
- Toll Memorial 3.00pm Sunday 11th JG to check Memorial path cleared. Wreath obtained. SB to present.
- Toll path had been cleared of leaves but moss is making it slippery. Ask contractor for advice regarding treatment with moss killer.
- Sub-station Noise. JS informed that noise is still there. THC are presently monitoring.
- Verges – Email KS to clarify how long Balfour Beatty will be on site
- Ditch on left needs clearing. Contact THC.
Vice Chairman’s Report: No Report
Secretary’s Business and Correspondence:
- Planning – THC wished to standardise notification of planning to the Secretary and not the Planning contact as happens in many CCs. Comments had been made that Secretaries already have a heavy workload and the status quo works fine.
- Balance stands at £2309.78
Planning Matters: No report
- Wood Fuel – ACF will start distribution when logging operations have ceased.Altyre Road – Second and final cut of the season if the cost is below £150.
Next meeting: Thursday 6th December 2018 – 7.30pm At Ffordes Photographic(the Kirk)
Meeting Closed: 20. 34hrs